Loss Assessors & Water Damage Insurance Claims Solutions
If you have suffered water damage or fire damage to your home and are looking for a loss assessor, look no further than Claims Assist Ireland. Contact Your Local Public Loss Assessors now on 1890 929 555.
Claims Assist Ireland have a team of independent insurance loss assessors to help you through yourinsurance claim process and help you understand what can you claim on house insurance and explain the process of making a homeowners insurance claim.
Our insurance claim consultants are fully trained loss adjusters and experienced in nationwide home insurance claims & business insurance claims.
If you have suffered property damage and you need to make a claim, we can manage your insurance claim from start to finish and ensure you get 100% of your entitlement under the terms of your policy.
Claims Assist handle all types of property damage claims including;
- Fire damage assessment
- Apartment fire damage | commercial fire damage
- Burst pipe damage insurance claims
- Oil spill claims
- Burglary insurance claims
- Subsidence damage claims
- Storm damage insurance
- Insurance claim for water damage
When you use the services of Claims Assist you will have direct access to our network of skilled and experienced building contractors who can undertake any insurance repair work.
Some of the services our local insurance approved contractors provide are;
- Fire damage contractors
- Fire damage removal
- Fire smoke damage restoration
- Water damage from fire brigade
- Chimney repairs | Chimney reline | leaking chimney
- Clay chimney flue liner repair
- Chimney CCTV inspection
- Emergency plumber repairs
- Bathroom leaks through ceiling repairs
- Water damage to floor repairs
- Flood cleaners
- Storm damage insurance repairs
As home insurance claims experts, we can ensure you receive a 100% claim settlement.
This is due to our loss assessors being highly skilled and experienced in insurance mediation with your insurance company’s loss adjuster.
Claims Assist will document and photograph all your damage so it will be accounted for and included in your claim.
It is important that the obvious damage along with the invisible damage that might not show up for a number of weeks is also included.
Loss assessor fees
Our fee is a small percentage of the claim, settled to a maximum of 10%.
The first survey and inspection is free. In the unlikely event that no insurance claim arises, then no fee will be charged, regardless of the work we put in.
As regulated Public Loss Assessors, we work exclusively for you. We will ensure that the wording of your insurance contract is followed to the letter by your insurance company, so you are not left with an unfair settlement after making an insurance claim.
Claims Assist Ireland have years of experience in dealing with all property damage insurance.
By appointing us to act as your claim consultant, we will ensure your claim is settled in a swift manner along with a maximum payout.
Home Insurance claim advice.
- Is it worth claiming on house insurance?
- Do you provide help with homeowners insurance?
- How to make a home insurance claim?
- Homeowners insurance claim advice and help?
- Do you provide fire damage assessment?
- Can you claim on house insurance for leaking roof?
- Do you provide property damage assessment?
- Help with homeowners claim for water damage.
- Is water damage covered by home insurance?
- Help with my shower leak insurance claim
- Does homeowners insurance cover plumbing leaks?
- Does flood insurance cover broken pipes?
- Does homeowners insurance cover flood damage?
- Problems with insurance claims.
- Help with settling insurance claims.
Our loss assessors are always available to provide help, advice and to answer any questions you may have on home insurance claims
How long will it take for the insurance claim to be settled?
The claims process can vary from claim to claim. It depends on the size and complexity of each case.
In some situations insurers may require additional information such as specialist reports, building contractors quotations and claims history letters from previous insurance companies, this may delay claim settlement.
A straight forward claim can range anywhere between 5-8 weeks without any complications.