Fire Insurance Claim Assessor
If you are in the unfortunate position of suffering from house fire damage, chimney fire damage or smoke damage in your home, call a fire insurance claim assessor. Claims Assist Ireland know exactly what to do after a house fire to ensure you receive a full and fair settlement from your insurance Company.
Claims Assist ensure that when dealing with your insurance company and your insurance claim for fire damage, you get your full settlement entitlement. We can also ensure your insurance claim processed as quickly as possible.
Claims Assist will carry out a comprehensive fire damage assessment and prepare, compile and process all the information to ensure a successful insurance claim settlement for house fire damage. We have many fire insurance claims examples and extremely happy clients.
We can walk you through the fire insurance claim procedure from start to finish and advise you what to do after a fire in your home. Our first site call out is free and we operate on a “No Win No Fee” basis.
Claims Assist Ireland Office – 1890 929 555
Follow our fire safety tips | Protect your home from fire damage & smoke damage.
1) Fit a smoke alarm and a carbon monoxide alarm and check them regularly.
2) Make a fire action plan so that everyone in your house knows how to escape in the event of fire and ensure you have keys easily available so people can leave the house safely and quickly
3) Take care when cooking with hot oil and think about using thermostatically controlled deep fat fryers.
4) Never leave lit candles unattended.
5) Ensure cigarettes are stubbed out and disposed of carefully.
6) Never smoke in bed.
7) Keep matches and lighters away from children.
8) Keep clothing away from heating appliances.
9) Take care in the kitchen! Accidents whilst cooking account for a large number of fires in the home.
10) Take special care when you are tired or when you’ve been drinking.
1) We remove the stress of dealing with your insurance claim – allowing you to concentrate on work or family
2) We carry out all negotiations with your insurance company and their loss adjusters
3) We prepare, compile, quantify and process all necessary information of your claim to ensure a maximum settlement
4) We keep you informed of your claim progress
5) We liaise with your builders and repair contractors
6) We ensure a swift and full settlement