Business Insurance Claims & Commercial Loss Assessors
When a commercial business owner suffers damage, their first concern is to limit the damage and get the business back up and running as quickly as possible. A major part of this process is engaging a public loss assessor such as Claims Assist. We will report your commercial fire damage claim immediately and give advice on how to mitigate further damage. Claims Assist ensure the claim is processed as quickly and accurately as possible.
As most business owners will not have experienced a commercial fire damage claim before, they will not know exactly what they are entitled to under the terms of their commercial and business insurance policy.
As fire damage claim specialists, we will assist you in all areas of your business claim including;
- Buildings fire damage.
- Fire damaged stock.
- equipment fire damage.
- Business interruption.
The first loss assessor survey is completely FREE. Our team at Claims Assist Ireland will be on hand immediately to guide you through the rest of the commercial fire damage process.
Claims Assist Ireland have the experience, ability and resources to help you through your fire damage claim. We will help and advise you make those crucial decisions in getting your business fully functional again.
Loss of Business can be detrimental to most business owners so we at Claims Assist know that Speed of Service is of vital importance.
Business Interruption Insurance Claims Assessors
Our qualified and regulated team of insurance loss assessors are more than equipped to deal with even the most complex of commercial & business claims.
- Our first commercial claims management site survey is free & carried out within 24 hours.
- We will fully assess the damage to your business which includes all the hidden and not so obvious damage.
- Our team will work quickly & efficiently to get your business reopened and fully functional as soon as possible.
- We will contact your Insurance Company on your behalf & insist on having their nominated Insurance Loss Adjuster on-site within 24 hours of claim notification.
- Our specialist fire damage assessors will meet the loss adjuster at your business. This is where we agree a full & comprehensive scope of works required.
- We will compile a claim for you under the Business Interruption element of your policy. This is a complex element on any commercial insurance claim and experience in this part of the claim is vital
- We will assist you in all paperwork requested from your insurers. This can range from an insurance claim form to a plumbers report.
- We prepare & compile a detailed scope of works and costings of the associated damage
- Claims Assist negotiate the maximum settlement for you under the terms of your insurance policy.
- We can provide our clients with our large network of insurance repair contractors
- 24 hour advice on project and remedial work.
- Stages of an insurance claim with Claims Assist Ireland