Business Insurance Claims & Commercial Loss Assessors
When a commercial business owner suffers damage to their shop, office, factory or warehouse, their first concern is to limit the damage and get the business back up and running as quickly as possible. A major part of this process is engaging a public loss assessor such as Claims Assist to report the insurance claim immediately and give advice on how to mitigate the loss and ensure the claim is processed as quickly and accurately as possible.
As most business owners will not have experienced a commercial fire damage claim before, they will not know exactly what they are entitled to under the terms of their commercial and business insurance policy.
Our nationwide independent insurance loss assessors will assist you in all areas of your business claim including buildings damage, stock damage, equipment damage and business interruption.
The first loss assessor survey is completely FREE, and our team at Claims Assist Ireland will be on hand immediately to guide you through the rest of the process.
Claims Assist Ireland have the experience, ability and resources to help you through this difficult time and to help and advise you make those crucial decisions in getting your business fully functional again.
Loss of Business can be detrimental to most business owners so we at Claims Assist Ireland know that Speed of Service is of vital importance.
Business Interruption Insurance Claims Assessors
Business Interruption claims assessors
Our qualified and regulated team of insurance loss assessors are more than equipped to deal with even the most complex of commercial & business claims.
- Our first commercial claims management site survey is free & carried out within 24 hours.
- We will fully assess the damage to your business which includes all the hidden and not so obvious damage.
- Our team will work quickly & efficiently to get your business reopened and fully functional as soon as possible.
- We will contact your Insurance Company on your behalf & insist on having their nominated Insurance Loss Adjuster on-site within 24 hours of claim notification.
- We will be on site at your business premises to meet the loss adjuster and agree the full scope of works needed to get your property back to its pre-loss condition.
- We will compile a claim for you under the Business Interruption element of your policy. This is a complex element on any commercial insurance claim and experience in this part of the claim is vital
- We will assist you in all paperwork requested from your insurers. This can range from an insurance claim form to a plumbers report.
- We compile detailed scope of works and costings estimates for you so you don’t have the stress of acquiring multiple estimates from various trades and contractors.
- We will negotiate the maximum settlement for you under the terms of your insurance policy.
- We can provide our clients with our large network of insurance repair contractors
- 24 hour advice on project and remedial work.
- Stages of an insurance claim with Claims Assist Ireland