HELP WITH MY FIRE CLAIM!
Claims Assist Ireland is a market leader in the management of property damage insurance claims. As Nationwide service providers, we have helped many home and business owners down through the years.
Whether you need help with a fire claim, burst pipe water damage, an oil spill insurance question or need to report a chimney fire – we are here to help you!!
Once you contact Claims Assist, you can be confident in the knowledge that you are in the hands of an expert. Our team of Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Building Professionals & Insurance Assessors are vastly experienced, qualified and Regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
We will ensure you receive your maximum payout from your insurance company in a prompt manner.
House Fire Insurance Claims
There are many different types of property damage that can occur, but for a homeowner, few are as traumatic as a house fire claim. After the initial shock of what has just happened, the reality of the task ahead sets in. So many questions, but unsure what to do first. This is exactly why Claims Assist are called, we can advise on;
- How do I report fire damage to insurance company?
- Help with fire insurance claim.
- What information do I need for adjuster after house fire?
- How quickly does insurance company pay out after fire claim?
- Will my insurance company pay for fire brigade call out?
- Do I need an assessor to make a claim?
- What is difference between Loss Assessor and Loss Adjuster?
- How long does it take to process a fire claim?
- What does an insurance assessor charge?
- Are insurance assessors worth it?
- Who can help me with information after a house fire?
- Will my insurance company pay for accommodation after fire?
- What does insurance adjuster do on initial call out?
- Will insurance cover electrical fault fire